It is that time of year, where we are in-between seasons, and it is always a good time to get rid of the items you no longer wear. Below are 5 reasons to clean out your closet.
- Make a Difference – those items that don’t sell go to the YWCA Domestic Crisis Center
- De-clutter - If it’s been sitting in your closet and hasn’t been worn with the past year it’s time to part with it. Chances are you won’t wear it. Get rid of it and don’t look back. Replace it with something you will love and wear.
- Make Extra Money - Don’t worry, just because you won’t wear it doesn’t mean someone else won’t. Take it to Rosa’s Closet and earn 40% for that item that has been sitting in your closet. You will be surprised how much you can earn.
- Resale is Eco-savvy – help the environment – it’s all about recycling
- Replace clothes you don’t wear and don’t feel good in with something that does. It’s also emotional freedom. Add trendy pieces to your wardrobe that will go with your classic pieces in your closet. Don’t be afraid to mix and match new and resale – that’s what we do at Rosa’s Closet!
It’s important to feel good and confident in what you wear. So clean out your closet and make a trip to Rosa’s Closet!